Many people spend most of their working day stationed behind a desk. The image of a disorganized and poorly kept desk can result in a decrease in productivity, and even the loss of potential clients.
In today's article, we discuss some of the ways you can improve your workplace conditions by turning it into an inviting, productivity hub using a few decor tips and tricks.
How Can I Decorate My Desk?
Decorating your desk can be as simple as adding a few items. To prevent compromising your professional setting, consider the following tips.
- Colorful Containers & Holders - Eliminate dull colors from your set up, instead use vibrant item holders to place your stationery.
- Personalize Your Coffee Mug - A uniquely themed mug gives both you and your desk a sense of personalization.
- Decorate Your Whiteboard - Add a touch of personality to the plainest of whiteboards by using colorful frames, tapes, sticky notes, and highlighters.
What Should I Put on My Work Desk?
Your work desk is a representation of your personality. Enhance your working conditions with these few essential items.
- Pocket Notebook - Whether you're rushing from one meeting to another, a pocket notebook can help keep your thoughts in a definite order.
- Desk Organizer - Designate spaces to fit your pens, erasers, cards, and even smartphone and alleviate unnecessary desk clutter.
- Laptop Stand - Keep your laptop from overheating and ruining your desk with an adjustable laptop stand. It can be used on the go and prevent your laps from blistering.
- Wireless Charger - Rid the nuisance of tangled wires from your busy schedule with a wireless charging port which takes up little desk space.
- Five Port USB - Provide up to five new USB spots for your charging and data transferring needs without overloading your PC.
- Washable Keyboard - It's easy to get coffee spilled all over your desk. Easily clean up any stains, sticky buttons with a washable keyboard.
- Water Bottle - Stay hydrated throughout the day and upholds your office decor with a metallic water bottle.
- Headphone Holder - Conveniently store your headphones without disorganizing your desk.
- Ball - Sooth your nerves with a soft clenchable ball to alleviate tension.
- Animal Decorative Clips - A few colorful animal paper clips can boost your office decor with a fun, personalized touch.
- Smart Desk Lamp - Protect your eyes during late evenings with a smart lamp to match the light levels in your workplace.
How Do I Make My Office Desk Cozy?
A cozy and inviting workspace can yield an increase in motivation and makes for a comfortable environment when clients visit your work room. Consider the tips below to create your very own haven of delight.
- Soft Colored Furnishing - Warm colors like peach, orange, and light brown are inviting colors that can make your workplace eel cozy.
- Lumbar Support Chair - Spending several hours sitting on your desk can pose severe health issues to your back and neck. A lumbar support chair keeps your posture in perfect condition throughout your hectic day.
- Add Some Vegetation - Add some greenery to your environment with some miniature succulent plants to brighten your work desk and bring in an ambiance of serenity and life.
- Avoid Naked Fluorescent Bulbs - Bright bulbs can create uncomfortable lightning, which is harsh on the eyes. More so, it makes a space feel empty. Choose warm color led ones or smart bulbs for an inviting ambiance.
- Beautiful Pictures - Spruce up your office decor with a few colorful framed paintings to alleviate the aesthetics and add glimmer to your workspace.
How Do You Make A Small Office Look Good?
Remediate small workroom spaces by strategically placing in a few objects within your allocated area with our few tips to utilize.
- Use mirrors to create an illusion of space and amplify natural light.
- Rearrange furniture to match the dimensions of your workplace.
- Place standing lamps on corners to create a feeling of grandiose.
- Tidy up overlaying cables into a neatly packed manner.
- Use bright color wall paints and pictures. Colors such as lime, yellow, and orange are ideal in making a room feel more significant and snug.
- Ensure that there is plenty of natural light coming into your work area. Remove thick blinds and obstacles blocking windows.
- Maximize floor space by removing carpets and rugs.
- Declutter and organize unruly paperwork into files and folders.
When it comes to boosting your workstation appeal, cable clips and desk organizers are ideal for getting yourself organized. Our list of tips offers a variety of personalized methods to foster better productivity and aesthetics of your professional surroundings.